Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome

  After years of cooking, baking, eating my heart out, and searching the culinary expanse for the best lick-your-finger recipes, I've decided it is time to finally start my own food blog. But since there are endless food blogs out there already (thank you Julia & Julia), this blog will focus on a particular food genre - small bites.  Who doesn't scrounge their cook books for an appetizer to bring to a friend's party, and who can't stand another pre-made veggie tray to serve to their guests? Sometimes, it's just fun to create a cocktail party out of nothing but small bites. That's what this blog is here for - your one-stop place to choose a small bite or appetizer for any occasion. Some recipes have been in my family since I can remember, and some I have tweaked from published recipes. Heck, some are right from this month's food magazine! But all are sure to please...and all are scrumptiously small!

No comments:

Post a Comment